-->

Not found what you looking for?:

A New Challenger Approaches: Chris Plante, the Games Editor

INFO GAMES

Like Shane riding off into the sunset, Russ Frushtick, former Games Editor of UGO.com, has left town for a sunny new pasture. Unlike Shane, he was not fatally wounded.*

That can only mean I'm the new sheriff in town.

The gig won't be easy. Russ was an extraordinary editor who, for a couple years, was a one-man team. I'll need a lot of help and support to build off Russ' work and make UGO Games into something that not only I will be proud to helm, but you'll be proud to read.

That's why I'm pulling out a few tricks. Some familiar faces to the 1UP community have kindly volunteered to help me, and I'm holding them to it. We're going to try out some new things, and hopefully promote my number one goal: clear the path between you folks and the developers making your favorite games.

Hope you take some time to stick around my new corner of the Internet. And please, as I've said many times on before, let me know what you want to see. I'm writing the site for you.

Your fellow gunslinger,

Chris Plante



*Shane was a popular cowboy film and the fulcrum in the dénouement of the Kevin Spacey/Samuel L. Jackson hostage flick, The Negotiator.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Guest Book

Welcome friends who came to favor this page. This page is a place to say prayers or just want to greet among colleagues who are benefit from this page. Should have been if we as humans have politely if the person enters the house, as well as page-Ring Gamez this space as our guests, we will be very happy if what we suguhkan guests to make the guests happy. We wait for suggestions and criticisms which build from his friends.

Label Cloud

Game Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Review Video Game Info at Blogging Fusion Blog Directory Blog Directory Perfect World Private Servers (Games) - TOP.ORG Counter Powered by  RedCounter

Followers